Today is our last class of the semester. Last readings of the semester.
What stands out? What would be the meta analysis of what I have learned here? What would be the key ideas that have come up on Culture and Health?
Based on all of our reading from the semester, and the discussions, I feel these are the things that stand out to me:
- I know nothing. So much more to learn and know and apply.
- Articulating questions, concerns, and opinions can be tough when the materials are so interesting.
- Is everything hegemonic in nature? Is everything Eurocentric in its core?
- What are the legitimacy of efforts that are good at heart but are wrong on the approach?
- How can I really make a difference that is beyond discursive space and entry points?
Let the journey begin.
Purdue should make everyone take a class like this one.